£26.6k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
23 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a national disability charity in their search for a National Events Fundraiser.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have recently held an internship, those who are looking for their first role in a charity environment and those who have the right transferable skills to make a difference in a driven, ambitious and fun team.
- You will manage the recruitment, marketing and logistics of Half Marathon Events within the National Events portfolio. This will include delivering an exceptional standard of administrative and logistical support for these allocated Events, in particular delivering a fantastic supporter journey for all participants.
- You will be the first point of contact into the National Events team, dealing with general enquiries via phone, email or in person.
- You will also work alongside the National Events Manager with admin and logistical support across the portfolio, where necessary.
You will ideally have:
- Experience of managing a variety of fundraising events
- Demonstrable experience of budgeting and financial reporting
- Considerable involvement in strategic event planning.
- Proven experience in evaluating current events and implementing these learnings in future project plans.
- Experience in evaluating new event fundraising opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with an ability to prioritise, plan and manage a complex and varied workload
- Able to manage and analyse events and participant data via database management systems
- Strong marketing knowledge with experience of writing marketing and publicity material for a range of events and audiences
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills with the maturity and ability to communicate with a wide range of supporters, colleagues, supplier etc.
- Experience or understanding of marketing opportunities including social media, digital and print
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers to ensure the best outcome for the charity
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to have a chat and review the full job description, please do contact Dagmara at Harris Hill on Dagmara.email@example.com or call 020 7820 7315.
Salary: £26,600 per annum inc. London Weighting
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London , hybrid working with 2 days in the office
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.