£12.91 - 12.91 per hour
020 7820 7308
10 months ago
2 Months, 1 Day
An inspiring humanitarian charity are looking to recruit their next Office Administrator for a 6-8 week Interim period.
This is a full-time, temporary vacancy based in East London. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance and Administration, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and effective functioning of the offices' systems, processes and supplies.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this vacancy, the successful candidate will be required to start on Friday 22nd March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for the office
- Provide administrative support to staff members and the CEO (i.e. regarding visa applications and flight bookings)
- Ensure that office supplies are kept regularly stocked
- Send, receive and distribute all mail and deliveries
- Ensure that the electronic file share is maintained to a good standard
- Manage the organisations' equipment and loans for staff travel
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support in a previous role
- Available for immediate start
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of working for a non-profit organisation
- Experience of using Sharepoint is ideal but not necessary
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further.