£13.74 - 13.74 per hour
6 months ago
2 Months, 4 Weeks, 2 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Office Coordinator for a fantastic arts health organisation based in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will have previous charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Hours: 3 5 days per week
Duration: Starting 3rd, ongoing
- Assist the Chief Executive and Founder, including;
HR matters, financial matters, taking minutes of meetings, Managing appointments and events, travel and logistics
- Coordinate the smooth running of the office
- Contribute to the ethos of the charity in all interactions with stakeholders and the public
- Assist the Head of Public Engagement and Communications, including:
Website maintenance and content management, Social media, Events coordination, Print and design, Press releases and copywriting, Research
- Proven experience of working with a wide range of people effectively
- Experience with dealing or assisting with HR matters
- Experience taking minutes of meetings
- Experience scheduling appointments and events and travel
- Superb organisational and IT skills and attention to detail.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and the public
- Ideally some experience relating to Public Engagement and Communications
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.