£20k - 25k per year
020 7820 7332
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a prestigious charity dedicated to providing young people with lifelong experiences and skills. We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join the team on a full time, permanent basis, helping to deliver the awards function.
- Provide administrative services to the staff responsible for the management of Awards.
- Ensure records on the contact management system are up to date.
- Coordinate re-issuing of licence certificates.
- Process Award authorisations for partner organisations.
- Oversee the coordination of invoicing.
- Solving basic enquiries and escalating others to the relevant Operations Manager or helpdesk.
- Be responsible for the administration of specified events.
- Facilitate Operations team meetings.
Key skills and experience
- Educated to A-Level/ or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in an administration role with multiple stakeholder
- Experience of maintaining data through a dedicated programme
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, analytical and organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Salesforce (desirable)
Benefits (Some are applicable after probation period):
- 25 annual leave days (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service payment of 4x salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Joint Contribution Pension Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Season Ticket loans
35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with some flexibility required on or around the lead up to evening events.
Must be willing to travel internationally on behalf of the Foundation, sometimes with overnight stays.
If this role sounds like it could be for you please do not hesitate to send in your CV and a short cover letter to the team. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applicant.