£14.50 - 14.50 per hour
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Operations Assistant for a fantastic refugee's charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Hours: Full time
Duration: 4 weeks
- Administration, diary management, managing inbox, answering enquiries, room booking and meeting prep, Taking minutes
- Plan and book travel and events bookings
- Support on recruitment
- General HR record keeping on SharePoint
- Assist in the organising and delivery of fundraising or campaigns events
- New starter assistance
- Strong administrator capable of managing multiple competing priorities
- Starter finisher with a good eye for detail
- Committed to delivering to a high standard and making sure that the job gets done
- Strong IT skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working in a similar role.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.