£35k per year
020 7820 7320
4 months ago
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports To: Head of Operational Support
Operations Managers reports to one of three Global Operations Directors or the Head of Operational Support. The person will work closely with the broader Operations Teams to develop the Award, improve operational support and in particular increase participation through existing Operators and the recruitment of new Operators (new business development).
The role of the Operations Manager is to support the delivery and growth of the Award through provision of guidance and support to our Operators a network of local and national organisations around the world, licensed directly by the Foundation to deliver the Award.
The focus of the role will be to grow participation in the Award by providing support and operational advice to our Operators and to ensure compliance with licence requirements. This role supports Operators predominantly in the Middle East, specifically the United Arab Emirates. An understanding of the environment in this area is desirable and flexibility to work within the relevant time zone is essential.
- Experience in the training, coaching and experience of volunteering
- Experience of providing strategic support in a volunteer NGO environment
- Experience of providing customer account management support
- Experience of Salesforce or similar customer management tool
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent client relationships
Closing date: 1st February,2021
The person can be based anywhere in the UK or abroad (if abroad appointment will be dependent on appropriate mechanism of employing them through).