£40k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 year ago
A charity based in London are looking for an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be overseeing the day-to-day administrative operation of the organisation, managing and streamlining internal processes, overseeing contract developments, communicating information across the organisation, monitoring expenditure and collecting data to support (and track) reporting obligations.
- Own, iterate and improve administrative systems across the organisation, to ensure smooth running and excellent communication.
- Support relationships with external partners and networks including providing administrative support towards developing contracts, Memoranda of Understanding and partnership agreements as well as organising key meetings.
- Own financial and budgetary processes within the organisation and facilitate auditing and reporting functions, including budget planning and reporting, and grant, invoice and expense processing.
- Organise, attend and minute quarterly Board meetings, ensuring actions are communicated and followed up.
- Oversee the recruitment and induction of new Board members.
- Significant operations and information management experience, ideally in a not-for-profit organisation
- Understanding of finance and budget management, including income and expenditure, balance sheet and cashflow management
- Knowledge and experience of developing, maintaining and updating an intranet / wiki / website content management system (eg WordPress)
- Project management experience
- Event management experience