£22.98 - 22.98 per hour
over 2 years ago
1 Month, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a PA to Director of Grants Programmes for a great Membership Organisation. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting 3 other heads of departments. Experience in a similar position is essential.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: PA to Director of Grants Programmes
Salary: £ 22.98
Hours: 35 per week
Temporary contract for: 1-month, possible extension or to go permanent
- Directly responsible for providing full administrative support to the Director of Grants programmes and Grant Senior Leadership Team (SLT), including diary management and associated administration, travel, logistics and finance support (purchase orders, invoices and expenses).
- Undertaking and supporting sectional projects within the Grants Team as required by Director of Grant programmes.
- Inbox management for the SLT as requested. This includes organising folders, responding to emails as required and sending out emails on their behalf.
- Support the delivery of sectional events. This includes sending invitations, tracking responses, organising catering, booking the venue, liaising with third parties and managing the logistics.
- Act as the central point of contact for requests for information from other Sections within the Society with regards to our award holders. Extracting the information requested from Flexi-Grant and ensuring that anything shared is in accordance with the GDPR.
- Travel management for the SLT and the wider Grants Team as requested. This includes visa applications, creating itineraries, troubleshooting when problems occur, booking flights, accommodation and other transport.
- Act as sectional coordinator, including organising sectional meetings, sending invitations, booking meeting rooms, creating agendas, liaising with speakers, taking minutes, following up on action items, organising catering and facilitating internal communications.
- Provide support to the Director in advance and during relevant committee meetings, including but not limited to the Grants Committee including scheduling, all arrangements for meetings, collation and distribution of papers and minute-taking.
- Preparing or ensuring that briefing documents are prepared as required and ensuring that all paperwork is provided in a timely manner ahead of relevant meetings
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and discretion when dealing with all correspondence and discussions
- Support the wider department as requested by the Director of Grant programme
- Experience as a PA to Director
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent, or vocational qualification
- Experience in a customer service and/or sales environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of conferencing booking system and travel booking systems
- Able to be flexible about working hours, including working evenings and weekends on occasion
- Experience using focal point software
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.