£17.06 - 17.06 per hour
15 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a PA to support to the Director of Operations and the Director of Communications, Marketing & Fundraising for a great charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: PA to the Director of Operations and the Director of Communications, Marketing & Fundraising
Salary: £ 17.06ph
Temporary contract for: Temp to perm
- To provide day to day PA support to the Director of Operations and the Director of Communications, Marketing & Fundraising. This will include but is not limited to email inbox and diary management, meeting coordination, creating presentations and drafting communications.
- To take minutes for meetings as required.
- To act as a gatekeeper and be the first point of contact for both Directors.
- To take forward and coordinate specific projects / pieces of work, including providing administrative support for projects and events led by the Directors.
- To identify and implement new ways of working to improve the support required by the Directors and anticipate problems.
- To liaise and negotiate with external contacts on behalf of the Directors.
- To manage the payments of invoices and expenses and to be responsible for managing the team credit cards, including recording expenditure and reconciliation with the Finance Department.
- To act as the secretariat to the Operational Board, including but not limited to: setting up agenda preparation meetings; collating meeting papers, checking for adherence to template standards; creating board meeting packs for distribution and in Dropbox; taking and circulating minutes and reports following meetings; maintaining, updating and managing action logs.
- To act as the secretariat to the Lead Volunteer Management group, working with the directors and Chief Guide Team to ensure the 15-20 Lead Volunteers are supported and managed effectively by the organisation.
- To work collaboratively with the Leadership support team ensuring that agreed delegated tasks are completed effectively and identifying areas to improve efficiency.
- Substantial experience of working for a senior manager as a PA
- Drafting high quality written documents including reports, support materials, correspondence, and committee proposals. To include correspondence on behalf of others
- Processing and monitoring financial information
- Experience of managing multiple diaries in a complex working environment
- An understanding of the practical application of diversity and inclusion at work.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.