almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an organisation that puts finance at the heart of social change for their Partnerships
Officer Role based in the centre of London.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Organise and play an active role in regular meetings with partners, liaising with colleagues to collate relevant updates, providing accurate minutes; and following up over details and deadlines of benefit delivery.
- Day to day tasks will include co-ordinating communications, promoting exhibition space and advertising opportunities, Work to ensure maximum income from each subscriber.
- Collate all relevant information in a timely manner for reporting to sponsors, exhibitors, hosts and speakers following each project.
- Coordinate thank you letters for hosts, speakers and chairs to maintain strong relationships with corporate and charity contacts. Securing support:
- Ensure opportunities are effectively communicated working with Marketing team.
- Identify and research prospects making informed, well-targeted cold calls and written approaches and participate in face to face presentations where appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with prospective sponsors and agencies. Ensure on-going cultivation as appropriate via invitations, email and on-going liaison.
- Ensure professional and consistent follow-up with all prospects.
The ideal candidate needs to be a real team player with potential leadership qualities, the workload can be varied so having the "can do " attitude is very important.
If this sounds like a role that is of interest to you , please apply now or email directly to Rupal.Patel@harrishill.co.uk