£12.72 - 12.72 per hour
7 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Peer Support Co-ordinator for a fantastic mental health charity. This role will suit someone who can work in a professional manner whilst demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, authentic empathic engagement and has good listening skills.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience. Current DBS is preferred.
Job Title: Peer Support Co-ordinator
Salary: £ 12.72ph
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
Duration: End of March
- Responsible for updating the database
- Administrative duties
- Phoning and answering calls from service users
- Attend support events at least once a month
- Developing, facilitating and delivering the highest standard of peer support to individuals
- Assisting with 1 to 1 assessments and group work
- To have an understanding of the impact mental health problems has on people’s lives
- Experience working with vulnerable adults who have experienced mental health conditions
- Knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety
- Community project experience
- Experience facilitating workshops, activities, peer support groups
- Data base experience including; Excel, Microsoft packages, data entry
- Experience working with service users
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.