£40k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
A charity that inspires children to challenge prejudice through education, inspired by the life and work of an important figure are seeking a People Operations Manager.
The People Operations Manager will fulfil an integral role, partnering with all employees whether manager, new starter, or CEO to ensure everyone has the best employee experience possible. This role is varied, and the right candidate will be as happy supporting the team and welcoming new starters as they are making policies relevant, auditing benefits, and updating employee records.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation (desirable)
- Confident advising on employment law and statutory rights
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Truly people-centric and collaborative
- Comfortable working at pace with multiple priorities
- Comfortable maintaining confidentiality internally and externally
- Diligence and an eye for detail are essential
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal with good presentation skills
Closing Date: Friday 22nd July 2022
If you would like to receive the full job description for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar:
Shweta Prabhakar: Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 820 7320