£20.88 - 23.08 per hour
020 7820 7308
14 days ago
3 Months, 1 Day
A leading fellowship organisation are looking to recruit their next Personal Assistant on an Interim basis. This position is a 2-3 month role based in Central London.
As their new PA, you will provide high-level administrative and business support to the Chief Financial Officer.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates will be needed for an immediate start.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the CFO's Diary and schedule meetings accordingly
- Prepare briefing documents and relevant paperwork ahead of meetings
- Organise any travel arrangements and accurately process expenses
- Organise and prioritise incoming messages to and from the CFO
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion when dealing with correspondence
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience providing PA/EA support at Director Level or above
- Experience of diary management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.