£27,650 - 35,000 per year
24 days ago
International NGO helping to build a more sustainable, secure and just food system by transforming meat production, is seeking a Policy Analyst to help the charity map, build relationships and identify future opportunities for engagement across Europe.
The project will involve conducting research comparing the opportunities for boosting R&D funding across different countries, prioritizing which countries to focus on, conducting ecosystem mapping, building relationships with key actors, and making strategic recommendations for further engagement beyond the end of the project.
You will lead the organisation's work mapping out which European countries hold the highest potential for engagement to further our objective of boosting public R&D funding for sustainable proteins. You will make strategic recommendations about which countries the charity has the highest potential for positive impact in, and you will start to build relationships with national-level policy-makers, researchers, companies and NGOs.
Skills / experience required:
- Experience in one or more of the following: analysis, policy, relationship-building, or other relevant areas.
- The ability to think and act strategically, including weighing complex factors and coming to well-argued conclusions.
- The ability to take ownership of, organise and independently lead a multi-faceted project.
- Excellent people-skills and the ability to build strong, collaborative and positive relationships with external stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, self-motivation, and a sense of ownership and responsibility for delivering results.