£20.65 - 20.65 per hour
020 7820 7332
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a London based not-for-profit who are looking to recruit a Procurement Data Engagement Clerk.
If you have excellent Excel experience, knowledge of a large ERP (i.e SAP) and experience with Accounts Payable then this role could be for you.
This is a 3 month temporary assignment whilst the organisation switches from Agresso to SAP. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Collecting analysing purchase order data and collecting procurement contract information
- Previous experience with a purchase order system
- Accounts Payable or equivalent experience
- Experience with Product codes
- Producing reports like dashboards for key reporting stats would be an advantage
- Experience in a Procurement team, using Procurement data would be an advantage
- Experience with Purchasing categories
- Experience of using a large ERP system, SAP, Oracle would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience with v lookups and pivot tables
If interested, please do not hesitate to submit your CV or get in touch with a member of the team.
Please note given the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.