£27,851 - 32,540 per year + additional benefits
020 7820 7326
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are working with a national charity that works with children and young people affected by deafness and hearing loss.
The organisation are recruiting a Programme Funding Officer to work in their International Division to generate income from trusts and foundations and statutory funding sources.
Based in London this role plays a key role in management and stewardship of grants and funding from news and existing donors.
The organisation are keen to build upon the existing portfolio and attract new donors and secure new multi year support for the charity's UK and International programmes.
- Manage a portfolio of identified and new charitable trusts and grant making bodies to maintain and increase income
- Research trust and grant making bodies' priorities and guidelines and match projects to funders;
- Research existing and new trust funding opportunities for tailored appeals
- Monitor the delivery and spend of funded projects, inform services teams and finance of key requirements including reporting, evaluation and monitoring
- Manage funder relationships and provide excellent customer service to funders ensuring the terms and conditions of grants are met
Experience and skills
- Experience of trust and statutory grant fundraising with proven track record of securing five and six figure grant income against set targets
- Experience of developing and writing high quality trust or statutory funding proposals, and proven ability to work collaboratively
- Experience of researching trusts, foundations, lottery and statutory funders and identifying fundraising opportunities to maintain and develop existing services
- Experience of building excellent relationships with external funding bodies, such as trusts, lottery and statutory providers
- The successful candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skils
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders