£30,172 - £33,504 per year (pro rata)
020 7820 7328
almost 2 years ago
Adviza is a vibrant and innovative charity working to make a positive difference for young people and adults, to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work. They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
Title: Project Lead
Location: Work and travel across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
Hours: 22 hours (part time)
Salary: £30,172 - £33,504 (pro rata).
- Manage the resources available to them to deliver the project effectively and efficiently.
- Lead the coordination of the qualification evidence which includes standardisation, internal verification and external verification.
- To maximise the income available from this payment by results project.
- To ensure all quality standards and compliance requirements are met.
- Performance management of the project and individual staff members.
- To lead the delivery team in successfully achieving the project outcomes.
- Lead, coach and support a team of staff, in their personal development that improve them as individuals and the quality of the service as a whole.
- Undertake monthly supervision sessions with staff and observations of professional practice to motivate, monitor performance and encourage them to improve the quality of delivery to young people and stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate the successful delivery of the residential experience, which is a key element of The Team programme.
- Support the delivery staff to work in a safe environment and ensure appropriate risk assessments and checks are in place for all elements of the Team programme
- To work with key stakeholders to coordinate the projects delivery and maximising the opportunities for young people
- To support the recruitment of staff required to deliver the project as appropriate
- To manage the budget and ensure financial monitoring systems are in place and reviewed in conjunction with the programme sponsor and Adviza Directorate
- To report progress to funding colleges and Prince s Trust
- To develop and maintain good relations with other partners supporting the same client group. This could include voluntary agencies, community groups and other statutory services
- To collaborate with existing Adviza teams to maximise benefits for the programme participants.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering services to vulnerable people from a variety of backgrounds. -Management and supervisory experience.
- Experience of managing a front line delivery service
- Team worker able to establish excellent relationships with colleagues and to work with them in order to deliver high quality services.
- Proven track record of performance monitoring and dealing with under-performance of partners and sub-contractors.
- Proven track record of monitoring individuals and project performance against agreed objectives and targets.
- Proven track record of reporting activities to a variety of stakeholders using formal systems and processes.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level to ensure successful project delivery is on budget and within agree timescales.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.