£40k per year
14 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Project Manager for a great charity.
This role will suit someone who has the ability to use own initiative and has excellent time management skills.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £ 40Kpa
Duration: 6month FTC
- Work closely with the Director and Senior Manager and add capacity to the Senior Management Team.
- To take a lead on finalising and implementing the recently reviewed HR policies and staff handbook.
- To take a lead on reviewing safeguarding, lone working and health and safety policies and implementing any updates or changes needed.
- To support team leaders on implementing HR, safeguarding and health and safety policies.
- To undertake a review the organisation’s financial processes.
- To undertake a review of our main suppliers and make recommendations for efficiencies and improvements.
- To take part in project planning and research as required.
- To work on improving systems and processes across the organisation, including the use of online tools.
Essential skills/ knowledge
- Experience of management within a charity or within the statutory sector.
- A good working knowledge of HR with a basic knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of reviewing and/ or writing policies and procedures.
- An understanding of safeguarding and health and safety responsibilities.
- Experience of budget management and good practice in financial management.
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and compelling way, both in writing and in person.
- Good numerical skills with the ability to present financial information accurately and clearly.
- Proven excellent organisational and administrative skills.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.