£34,154 per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Project Manager for a fantastic children’s charity in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Project Manager – service mobilisations
Salary: £ 34154 PA
Hours: 21 (With the possibility for this to increase depending on contractual wins)
Temporary contract for: Until 30th June 2020 however, this may be extended
- Project manage new service implementations - Ensuring that effective project management disciplines are used
- Take responsibility and undertake the delivery of some tasks that are scheduled to ensure the smooth mobilisation of new contracts.
- Ensure the adequate identification and mitigation of risks and issues which may occur along the lifespan of the mobilisation.
- Ensure that project objectives are clearly defined and successfully achieved.
- Work in a collaborative and partnership manner, ensuring that other directorates feel actively supported in the achievement of mobilisation aims.
- Work with external skateholders and partners to ensure the smooth mobilisation of new contracts – representing The Children’s Society at all times
- Proactively maintain relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders across the organisation
- Multi-task and work flexibly, often managing requirements from multiple projects in parallel
- Be aware of project budgets, ensuring delivery to time and cost
- Undertake any reasonable activity or task as required
- Leading implementation and strategic development projects
- Working with and influencing a range of leaders, stakeholders, and front-line staff
- Identifying, analysing and improving business processes
- Strong stakeholder communication and relationship management skills
- Highly developed change leadership skills with the ability to create urgency, momentum and lasting change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate new concepts in a relevant and compelling way that creates buy in
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including financial and performance analysis, and ability to challenge in a professional manner
- High competence in IT skills, including advanced Excel and Power Point
- Best practice project/programme management methods and approaches
- Understanding of the core elements of a young people’s service and what is required to mobilise a service of this nature effectively.
- Business processes, operational improvement and reporting
- Planning, setting KPIs and managing performance
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.