£14 per hour
020 7820 7308
3 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a a Project Worker for a fantastic mental health organisation. In this role you will work closely with the Programme Manager.
This role is an ongoing temporary vacancy for up to three months in order to assist the charity during a busy period.
- Respond to members queries
- Manage and update the database and spreadsheets
- Book relevant travel and hotels
- Write and compile reports
- Assist with any other duties surrounding the Projects
- Previous experience in a similar project support role
- Experience of database entry and management
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
If you feel that you have the right skills then please apply in full confidence. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.