£15.16 - 15.16 per hour
3 months ago
2 Months, 2 Weeks, 3 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Projects officer role for a fantastic health charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Projects Officer
Salary: £15.16 ph
Hours: 3 days per week
Duration: 11 weeks
Start: 23rd September
- To contribute to preparation for visits to health and social care services by researching and reading background information about the service being visited.
- Plan and co-ordinate the setting up of the research interviews and other aspects of the project.
- To present to service staff an introduction to our work and encourage them to facilitate our work.
- To set up information capture on our online survey system and paper-based capture methods.
- To undertake visits to service users, capturing observations and introducing our work.
- To capture service user experience via online and telephone interviews.
- To process feedback data using our online survey data entry system.
- To collate and analyse findings in a final report.
- To assist the wider team with similar projects.
- May be required to co-ordinate input and involvement of volunteers
- Knowledge and understanding of health and social care service provision.
Strong social research skills:
- Proven experience in collecting qualitative interview responses accurately and representing views shared without judgement.
- Proven experience in collating and analysing information from various sources and interviews with service users to produce a report summarising patient experience and views
- Strong Excel skills; pivot tables
- Proven proactive project planning, organisation and co-ordination abilities ensuring tight deadlines are met.
- Experience in community/service user research or engagement.
- Knowledge and experience of using online survey software such as Smart Survey and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel to analyse data and produce charts and diagrams
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV and a small written statement about their experience relating to the role.
Enhanced DBS check will be needed. If you have a recent one please let us know.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.