£12 per hour
020 7820 7308
5 months ago
2 Months, 1 Day
A fantastic Youth Charity are looking to recruit a Project Officer on an Interim basis. This central London based position is a 2 month vacancy through to the end of July.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, my client is looking for somebody that is available immediately. Please only apply if you are available to start in this post by Monday 13th May 2019.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage a range of administrative duties for the organisations education-focused programme
- Act as the first point of contact and write correspondence for the team
- Liaise with key stake holders internally and from the schools involved with the programme
- Manage and keep track of budget expenditure on an Excel Spreadsheet
- Create and send out surveys where required
- Provide general support and promote events and conferences held for the programme
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of providing project support for a non-profit organisation
- Experience of providing support for an event or conference
- Proven ability to successfully liaise with different stakeholder's
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience of using Eventbrite or MailChimp would be ideal
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.