£12 per hour
about 1 year ago
1 Week, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Receptionist at a fantastic animal protection charity.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for one week.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately.
Job Title: Receptionist
Hours: Full time
Duration: 1 week
Start date: 2nd August 9th
- To ensure the smooth running of the main reception area on a day-to-day basis.
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers and undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the Office Manager.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the Office and inform the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Answer incoming calls - forwarding them to the appropriate person
- Manage the staff contact and telephone extension lists and ensure up to date.
- Experience of working within an office environment and front of house
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of operating within a charity
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV ASAP.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.