£27k - 32k per year
020 7820 7310
3 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic Recruitment Coordinator to join the team of this socially responsible charity.
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the organisation's end to end recruitment processes, by supporting the management and overall delivery of effective recruitment and selection services, including writing and advertising jobs; co-ordinating and participating in selection activities; utilising online and social media channels to search and directly source potential candidates; and maintaining a high quality administrative function that drives the overall candidate experience.
The Recruitment Coordinator will have the autonomy to work closely with hiring managers to deliver a seamless recruitment service and provide advice regarding best practice and employment law, presenting practical solutions and options in relation to hiring needs.
The successful candidate will be a team player who has strong attention to detail and organisation skills, coupled with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and is happy to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will be passionate about getting to know our people & organisation, and building relationships at all levels.
If you are highly motivated and looking to grow your career within a forward-thinking charity, and can provide evidence of continuous professional development relevant to recruitment and selection, then we would like to hear from you!
About the charity:
They are a leading UK based charity, providing bespoke person centred social and health care solutions. Utilising strength-based models of working, they specialise in rehabilitation and supporting people who have complex needs, empowering them to achieve their full potential.
- Oversee the day to day recruitment activities for the organisation's workforce including permanent and bank/relief vacancies, ensuring a seamless process from initial contact to offer of employment.
- Responsible for the coordination of shortlisting and interview set-up, including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites, and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview.
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised across various job boards and recruitment media channels, ensuring the best possible exposure for vacancies
- Support Hiring Managers to understand recruitment processes, policies, and intricacies of safer recruitment requirements
- Be the first point of contact for all candidate and recruitment related queries, managing the inbox effectively and ensuring a proactive and high touch service
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant employment legislation and inform hiring managers about changes that may potentially impact recruitment and resourcing
- Promote best practice throughout the recruitment process and actively seek candidate feedback to improve the candidate experience
- To be a visible and approachable support service to both managers and employees
- Contribute to the development and successful delivery of ad-hoc recruitment and HR projects and initiatives
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within an in-house recruitment function
- Experience in managing a high volume of recruitment campaigns from planning to onboarding
- Strong recruitment/HR administration experience with sound knowledge of end to end recruitment processes
- Excellent candidate management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Outstanding organisational skills -
- Sound IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook etc), experience of HR databases (desirable)
We look forward to hearing from you!