£29.4k - 35k per year
6 months ago
Are you looking for the opportunity to move into a Community Fundraising Manager role?
Do you want to join a fresh, new organisation?
Is it a forward thinking and faced paced team that would excite you?
This could be the opportunity you have been looking for...
The largest Cancer charity in the UK are looking for a Regional Community Fundraising Manager (London & South) to join their team at their London head office.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively raising income from a range of activity, always looking for opportunities to grow the supporter base and income
- Providing dedicated stewardship and support to their existing supporters
- Develop new relationships with key supporters and corporate partners
- Manage one of the organisations largest fundraising events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience recruiting, stewarding and developing volunteer fundraising groups
- A demonstratable record of achieving income targets
- A passion for building quality long term relationships
- Broad fundraising experience
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.