£24k - 30k per year
almost 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Fundraiser to join a small but successful team to raise income and awareness for The Birmingham Women's and Children's Hospital.
These fantastic hospitals offer vital care that is not available anywhere else in the country, to ensure that the hospitals ground-breaking care can continue you will:
- Cover the organisation's South region, working with local businesses, community groups and DIY fundraisers
- Deliver the regional fundraising strategy
- Proactively recruit high calibre supporters
- Deliver excellent stewardship and effective supporter journey
- Build and cultivate strong relationships within the community
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstratable fundraising experience
- A natural flair for building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to manage own workload successfully
- An enthusiastic and personable approach
- Fantastic communication skills
This a unique and exciting opportunity for a fundraiser looking to make real positive impact through their work. This is a broad role, covering a patch with real opportunity spanning community, corporate and events!
Salary: £24-26,000 DOE
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
You must have a full UK driving license.
If you would like to see the full job description or find out how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role closes on Friday 10th January 2020 so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappoint.
Please note all applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.