£28k per year
020 7820 7326
about 2 years ago
A growing health charity is looking for a home-based Regional Fundraising Executive (North) to join their team. You will be responsible for engaging, managing and developing relationships with community fundraisers - maximising opportunities and income in your region. It's an exciting time to join!
Due to the nature of the role, it is vital that you have a full, clean driving license and the use of your own vehicle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing existing relationships and developing new areas of community fundraising with schools, golf-clubs, rotaries and other community groups
- Providing a high level of stewardship to all supporters, identifying HV individuals and groups
- Recruiting, managing and motivating volunteers in your region
- Receiving donations and delivering presentations to raise charity awareness
- Working closely with the team to contribute to the development of the Community and Challenge Events operational plan and strategy
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in networking and building strong relationships-
- Be a self-starter who is able to manage their time effectively when working independently from home
- Have strong presentation skills, with the ability to engage, motivate and inspire
- Be committed to achieving financial targets
- Have experience planning and delivering projects with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Have a willingness to work variable hours when required
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.