£34k - 42k per year
020 7820 7326
9 months ago
Harris Hill are working with an International Faith based charity to find Regional Fundraising Manager to oversea the Community Fundraising team and work with the teams to grow and develop their community fundraising strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the regional team and to provide leadership to staff to ensure fundraising targets are achieved
- To support in the growth of community fundraising strategies and work closely with national community fundraising manager to implement all fundraising activities and campaigns
-To support the Senior Manager in the designing and expansion of new fundraising initiatives
-To plan successful activities and events to complement the fundraising strategy and work-plan
- To ensure ROI tracker is completed for all events to show an overview of financial impact versus budget.
Experience and skills needed:
-Experience of creating and successfully implementing a fundraising strategy
- Knowledge of BME and faith-based communities
- Track record of meeting income targets.
- Experience in people management and leadership qualities
-Proven fundraising experience
- Full clean driving license