£40k per year
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill is working with a medical charity to recruit a Registered Manager to work in partnership with the staff, families, support services, internal and external professionals and regulatory bodies to support people with epilepsy, autism and learning disabilities to live as full and rich a life as possible.
The position will offer leadership, direction and management to a large, diverse staff team that includes registered nurses.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Care Services. The expectation is that the registered manager will ensure a good quality service through effective quality assurance; achieve high standards within the CQC framework; and have a sound understanding of areas affecting outcomes for people.
The registered manager will have a person centred approach supporting adults with complex care needs and will provide clinical support for a team of nurses.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Professional qualification in nursing that is current.
- Significant experience working at a manager level.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of the public and/or voluntary sectors.
- Thorough knowledge of current policy in health & social care issues.
- A proven track record of strong leadership and people management ability.
- Skilled at building motivated teams committed to the aims and objectives of the organisation.