£16.48 - 16.48 per hour
4 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside an amazing College in aim to recruit their next Registrar.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience and available to start immediately.
Duration: 3 months
Hours: Full time
- To administer, record, programme and organise a seamless admissions process in a proactive and effective manner, from first enquiry to joining.
- To respond to and follow up on all enquiries about places in the College in a timely, efficient and personalised manner.
- To maintain pupil records (Schoolbase, electronic and paper as relevant) relating to prospective and new pupils to ensure data completeness, accuracy and integrity.
- To liaise with previous schools and referees as necessary, including requesting transfer of CP information.
- Over time, to take an increasing role in the admissions process for College Preparatory School
- To produce starters and leavers lists, pupil number lists etc as required.
- To oversee the compilation of the Admissions register, ISC Annual Census Reports and the de-registration process of pupils leaving the College.
- To organise prospective parent and pupil visits including undertaking private tours of the College and participating in all induction events.
- To arrange entrance and scholarship exam days and other ad hoc entrance exam needs.
- To assist in the co-ordination and processing of scholarships and financial awards in liaison with the Principal and Bursar.
- To ensure the receipt of all necessary paperwork prior to pupils joining the College, and the preparation of offers and acceptance paperwork.
- To assist the Principal and Senior Tutor with the planning and implementation of the open events for prospective parents and pupils.
- To assist other members of the non-teaching staff including the front office with general enquiries and cover.
- Admissions experience in an independent sector
- Personable; Warm, polite and highly professional
- Exceptionally competent levels of computer literacy and administrative efficiency
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV or call
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.