020 7820 7333
over 2 years ago
A fantastic mental health charity seeks a Research Engagement Coordinator on a 6month FTC (potential to extend).
This fixed-term role will help to explore innovative solutions to increase public engagement, primarily through supporting the delivery of their exciting new digital research participation product.
The tool - which is already in development- is aiming to bridge the gap between researchers and those looking to participate or shape mental health studies and they're now looking for a dynamic, driven and science-minded individual to help successfully launch the product in November and communicate the transformative potential of research.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and developing strong relationships with research institutions, individual researchers and other organisations
- Producing materials for a variety of platforms (social media, newsletters/emails, blogs) that demonstrates the value of public engagement
- Coordinate public/lived experience feedback and steering, including via surveys and advisory groups where appropriate
- Producing compelling copy that translates complex jargon into communications that inspire people to get involved in mental health research.
- Supporting the Head of Digital in migrating content from the existing site, to the new platform
- Leading on the administration of the research participation platform, including vetting and approving studies for publishing
This role will suit someone who already has an understanding of science/research, and perhaps even worked in a research institution.
If you're interested in hearing more, please get in touch with an up to date CV. Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with more information.