£34.4k - 35.5k per year
about 1 year ago
International development charity is seeking a direct marketer to plan and deliver direct marketing campaigns including integrated campaigns via the most appropriate channels in order to achieve the charity's annual supporter retention targets.
- To develop effective campaign strategies, on time, and in line with the organisation's campaign strategy processes, ensuring collaboration and alignment with other campaigns and programmes, and with input from different audiences and specialists.
- To agree channel and campaign objectives and metrics and ensure that outputs and outcomes are regularly monitored, evaluated and reported against the strategic objectives of the campaign, modifying and revising the strategy and plans accordingly based on learning and feedback.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns to engage, retain and raise income form supporters. These could include cash appeals, regular giving campaigns, feedback and stewardship communications as well as occasional support on legacy and acquisition campaigns.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Data and Insight team, Supporter contact, and external suppliers and marketing agencies, working together to improve processes and campaign results.
You will have:
- Experience of planning and managing Direct Marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of retaining and developing supporters
- Proven experience of planning data segmentation to ensure effective targeting and personalisation of communications
- Experience in negotiating with others, internally and externally. Especially in the management of creative, print or other agencies, building good working rapport with external organisations
- Experience of operational budgeting and financial planning: proven ability to analyse and interpret complex financial, performance reporting and marketing data and to draw conclusions/make clear recommendations based on evidence
- Knowledge of current Direct Marketing best practice