£13 per hour
020 7820 7308
almost 2 years ago
6 Months, 1 Day
A leading Youth Charity are looking to recruit their next Safeguarding Administrator to provide a high level of business support to their Safeguarding Team.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract located in the Charity's Central London Head Office. Due to the urgent nature of this vacancy, only candidates with immediate availability can be considered.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for the Safeguarding Department
- Update the membership database when required and log paper records online
- Respond to subject access requests using information from the charity's safeguarding casework
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas and statistics as required
- Provide the Safeguarding Project Manager with administrative support for meetings such as minute taking and agenda construction
- Identify areas of improvement efficiency within the department
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of using large databases, pulling information and updating records
- Previous experience providing administrative support for a non-profit organisation
- Some knowledge surrounding safeguarding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further.