£150 - 200 per day
020 7820 7308
12 months ago
3 Weeks, 6 Days
A leading International Charity are looking to recruit a Safeguarding Consultant to carry out a review of their current policies and systems.
Our client anticipates that this will be a 4-5 week opportunity. The Head Office is based in Central London and although you will be expected to attend some meetings here, this vacancy can be worked remotely if desired.
My client is ideally looking for candidates at £150-200 a day. They can however be flexible on this so please apply accordingly.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Conduct a review of the Charity's Global Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Work closely with the the Safeguarding Director, Senior Safety and Security Manager, and Head of People to collate any necessary data
- Gather, analyse and present Safeguarding data for Senior Stakeholder's
- Recommend any necessary changes or improvements
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding Policies and Procedures
- Previous experience of conducting a Safeguarding Review
- A proven ability to analyse and synthesise large amounts of complex data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further.