£15.38 - 18.13 per hour
over 1 year ago
2 Months, 3 Weeks, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Safeguarding Officer for a great youth charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Safeguarding Officer
Salary: 15.38ph- 18.13ph
Hours: Full time
Duration: Ongoing month to month
- Reviewing and assessing historic files and flag any concerns in errors in how they were processed
- Ensure errors are amended
- Archiving and uploading historic files electronically
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Knowledge of safeguarding and its importance
- Experience in a similar safeguarding position
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience of high volume casework management
- A proven ability to analyse and synthesize large amounts of complex data
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.