£17.58 - 17.58 per hour
4 months ago
1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Scheme Manager, Grants for a fantastic Fellowship organisation. The post holder will be responsible for effective operational delivery and management of a portfolio of the grant schemes, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Grants.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Scheme Manager, Grants
Salary: £ 17.58ph
Temporary contract for: 6 weeks
Start: Week commencing 9th March
- To be responsible for a portfolio of fellowship and grant funding schemes from the administration of applications, through the peer review process, to making awards and subsequently to support award holders
- To be actively involved in managing relationships with applicants, current award holders,
alumni, and other relevant stakeholders
- To assist with the organisation and management of events
- To monitor progress of individual grants and to help ensure that knowledge gained in the context of grant making is utilized to maximum effect internally and communicated widely and effectively externally
- To be involved in the evaluation and review of grant schemes
- To act as the Committee Secretary for the scheme(s) under your management and therefore support the Chair in managing the Panel
- To assist the decision-making panels and panel chairs with accurate information on all applications and briefings on funding related developments
- To manage the budget for the scheme(s) under your management by deciding in conjunction with the Senior Manager and/or Head of Grants as appropriate, how the budget(s) should be allocated, and being responsible for pacing/setting up grant payments for authorisation as appropriate
- To be responsible for accurate record keeping, producing financial reports, and maintaining data to reflect previous and current trends in applications and awards
- To support the ongoing implementation of the electronic grant application and processing database
- · To support and be involved in the promotion of funding schemes to key audiences and to deal with enquiries about funding schemes and policies
- Experience in a similar role carrying out the majority of the responsibilities above.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (Science degree)
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Good presentational skills
- Experience of working in a team and across teams
- Experience of using IT to collect, analyse and manipulate data accurately
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.