Kensington & Chelsea
£23k - 25k per year
020 7820 7310
8 months ago
Are you a hardworking Administrator living in West London who loves the working environment of a school/college?
We are looking for a professional, well-presented, administrator with top-notch abilities to communicate. You must be keen to learn new skills, be flexible and have the natural ability to bring fresh positive, and welcoming energy to the reception area.
We want to hear from you if you're happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with the daily toing & froing of a buzzing independent sixth form college in West London.
If you have a genuine passion for educational and learning environments, we would love you to come and join the dynamic team. It's important that you are the type of person who enjoys going the extra mile and can forge strong connections with both students & staff.
Because of the nature of the position you will immediately become a valued member of staff due to the pivotal, front-facing nature of this role. You will also need to lean on your administrative experience to make an impact. Because even though the role will be reception-based, you will have varied responsibilities & administrative duties.
Since this is a varied and exciting role, we are looking for someone who is responsible with the aptitude to hit the ground running.
- Day-to-day operations of reception.
- Ensuring phone calls are dealt with professionally.
- Assisting with general student queries.
- Ensure all visitors are welcomed & made to feel comfortable.
- Handling post/deliveries.
- Issue late slips and monitoring absence & lateness.
- Reporting any non-functioning tech (printers, photocopiers etc).
- Supporting parents' Evening.
- Supporting the Deputy Head of Administration with various tasks.
- Assist with any research projects for the Senior Management team.
- Monitor ways in which the college can become more sustainable and environmentally
- Fire Marshal duties.
Good Luck!!! We look forward to meeting you...