£30k - 32k per year
almost 2 years ago
Leading animal charity is seeking a Senior Acquisition Officer to develop and deliver the charity's supporter acquisition programme, to recruit thousands of new financial supporters.
- Take the lead in the development and delivery of the DRTV supporter acquisition channel as well as paid social advertising, online display and PPC.
- Support the acquisition team to deliver other channels including lottery, lead generation, email/TM conversion, mobile and payroll giving.
- Build relationships with external agencies and partners
- Evaluate campaigns to provide learnings which will improve activity
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in a target driven fundraising team within a charity and managed direct marketing projects across a range of channels
- Be comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
- Possess strong communications skills and be highly numerate