£12.54 - 12.54 per hour
10 months ago
1 Month, 1 Week, 2 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Administrator for a great psychotherapy charity.
The right candidate will be well organised and confident and able to use own initiative and be responsible.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Senior Administrator
Salary: £ 12.54
Hours: 20 per week, 4 days minimum, flexible except Tuesday evenings until 7pm
Temporary contract for: Until 20th March
- Emails, phone calls, occasional visitors
- Support Council of Management and Trustee Meetings (dates/agenda/minutes/documents/communication)
- Filing and record-keeping
- Compliance, DBS checks, insurance renewal
- Therapy referrals and queries
- Maintain payment and expenditure records
- Room bookings and calendar management
- General oversight of premises
- Overseeing maintenance and security
- Events set-up
- Communication with cleaner
Training and Courses
- Support Training and Introductory Courses
- Present on Tuesday evenings until 7pm
- Arrange tea & coffee
- Distribution of readings and general communications
- Documentation support for tenancies
- Referral enquiries
- Capable and experienced Administrator
- Experience with small charities or organisations
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience taking minutes, organising calendars, room bookings.
- Flexible, helpful and responsive
- Sensitive to ethos of the organisation
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.