£35,608 - 45,282 per year
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Community Fundraising Manager to join a busy and successful team at a leading children's charity.
This role is responsible for leading the charities community fundraising programme and ensuring income and long-term value is maximised. You will be involved in introducing new products, produce a community fundraising strategy and lead a team of 4.
- Develop and report on the team strategy, operational plans and budget in order to generate long-term and sustainable income
- Implement a fundraising strategy that will build on existing work across the community programmes, identifying areas of improvement and exploring new opportunities for growth
- Implement new fundraising products and resources in line with the Community Fundraising strategy, working closely with the Fundraising Product Marketing and Innovation team
- To ensure the team develop appropriate processes, procedures and guidelines to ensure that supporters receive a consistently high level of support and are recognised appropriately for their efforts
- To mentor, support and manage direct line reports (3 Community Fundraising Officers and the Community Fundraising Manager), ensuring they meet individual and team targets
- To maintain accurate records on income and expenditure providing reports to the Head of Community and Challenge Events as required
Experience & skills required:
- Substantial experience of growing Community Fundraising income, across a number of programme areas
- Experience of establishing, managing and evaluating new fundraising initiatives/processes to generate growth
- Experience of establishing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across functions and levels of seniority
- Substantial experience of managing people
- Experience of change management in order to deliver increased efficiency and growth
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.