£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7308
over 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
A wonderful human rights charity are looking to recruit their next full-time Senior Database Consultant to help maximise the efficiency of their Raiser's Edge Database. This vacancy is a 3 month contract with an immediate start required.
In this role you will work within a Fundraising Team of 8 in order to support a period of transition. This vacancy is based at the Charity's Central London Office.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Support the Database Coordinator with updating the database with the latest engagement and financial response data
- Monitor the data flows between two systems
- Deliver and report on the teams planned activity - data selections, results reports and monthly reconciliation
- Carry out an audit of the two databases and current processes
- Produce a report for senior stakeholder's recommending changes to needed
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive experience of using Raiser's Edge
- Experience of database management in a fundraising setting
- Ability to work independently and suggest improvements to database processes
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Once we have reviewed all applications, we will contact you with further details if you are short-listed.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.