£19.23 - 20.88 per hour
020 7820 7308
6 days ago
3 Months, 1 Day
07 December 2018
26 November 2018
I am currently recruiting a Senior Database Officer for a fantastic education non-profit based in North-West London. This vacancy is initially a 3 month Fixed Term Contract but has a strong potential of going Permanent.
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 19th November. Due to the immediate nature of the role, candidates will be required for an immediate start after the interview process.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage data quality, build reports and create data insights
- Identify how to refine and improve the internal management of the Salesforce Database
- Work with all departments to collect and utilise data
- Find solutions for Stakeholder's when their processes are not hosted by Salesforce
- Set up the website and other digital integrations
- Manage all GDPR and data security
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive experience of using Salesforce
- Experience of integrating data into business processes
- Experience of developing and communicating data guidelines to a diverse group of users
- Experience of working for a charity or in the education sector is desirable
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted further.