£32,627 - £38,198 including LW
020 7820 7333
30 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children’s charity in their search for a Senior Digital Fundraiser.
In this role you’ll be responsible for driving digital fundraising efforts within the team. This includes:
- Supporting in the planning and delivery of mass fundraising campaigns across a range of channels including Facebook, Paid Search, Display and other digital channels.
- Development and implementation of effective donor acquisition campaigns, including donor recruitment, lottery, gift-in-will and other individual giving fundraising propositions.
- Managing and improving on the digital content of owned channels including website, online shop, and social channels.
- Supporting the direction and management of all agencies and suppliers for Acquisition and Products activities, writing briefs, developing creative, and delivering evaluations of our activities.
- Working with communications and data department to deliver detailed and actionable insights of fundraising activities.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting performance of marketing and other fundraising activities.
- Management of communications and messaging that is relevant, inspiring, and targeted for different groups of potential supporters.
If you’re experienced in delivering successful digital direct response campaigns in a customer led environment (such as fundraising, sales or marketing) and are looking to become part of a team that cares about the work they do and the people they work with, then please do get in touch!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.