£37,080 per year
020 7820 7333
2 months ago
Harris Hill are excited to be partnering up with a wonderful animal rights charity to find them a brand Senior Digital Officer (Acquisition). The Senior Digital Officer is responsible for supporter acquisition across paid digital marketing channels. This role will work with both the Programmes and Fundraising teams, with the primary focus on Paid Social Adverts with an eye to diversifying into other channels of digital acquisition that motivate response, drive conversion and maximise response.
Whether gaining income through fundraising appeals, soliciting petition signatures, or generating email leads, the Senior Digital Officer - Acquisition has the necessary knowledge and experience to seek out new audiences and convert them into the organisation's supporters. In doing so, the role helps to develop a significant area of growth for the charity.
- Colloborate alongside the Senior Digital Officer Retention & Development to develop and implement effective digital strategies that support Fundraising and Campaign/Advocacy strategies and key objectives.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Officer Retention & Development to develop robust supporter journeys for digital recruits which deliver tailored content, minimise early attrition and broaden engagements with the charity.
- Lead on paid online marketing channels that deliver on challenging fundraising and campaigns growth targets.
To be considered you will need experience of:
- 1+ years' proven experience of project managing digital supporter acquisition campaigns.
- Demonstratable experience of setting up and managing Facebook Ads, and optimising performance with Facebook Ads Manager. This includes (but is not limited to) setting up new ad sets, audiences, tracking, improved targeting and re-marketing strategies.
- Demonstratable experience with working with Google Ads, Google analytics and tracking tools
- Knowledge and commitment to a support-first approach that constantly improves user experience and conversion.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Lizzy and send her a CV at Harris hill on email@example.com or call her on 02078207333.
This roles closes on Friday 27th of August.
Salary is £37,000+
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.