£32,866 - £36,366 (including London Weighting)
020 7820 7333
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Planning Officer to join a leading children's charity on an 8-month FTC.
You will be involved in using Agile principles to help plan the content strategy whilst also designing and implementing digital processes for online campaigns.
In order to be successful in this position you must have the skills/experience:
- Experience in evaluating processes (specifically planning & briefing) with a key focus on how to improve efficiency
- Strong initiative when it comes to planning and monitoring projects
- Experience working as a digital specialist (good knowledge of digital marketing)
- Strong commercial experience implementing content strategy
- Experience with Agile principles & adapting Agile methodology to different teams & projects
- Stakeholder engagement
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis, so if you're interested in hearing more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with more information.