£36,572 - 40,422 per year
5 months ago
Internationally focused charity is seeking a Senior DM Executive to act as the strategic lead for the IG team's digital fundraising and non-negotiated mass-market recruitment. You will also have the opportunity to manage campaigns and develop programme strategies across a range of audiences and channels.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, deliver and test strategic and annual plans to recruit new supporters, to diversify and optimise mass-market digital and non-digital donor recruitment channels.
- Line manage a Direct Marketing Executive, overseeing their recruitment and development, the setting of annual objectives, conducting appraisals and supporting them in delivering campaigns.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Individual Giving team's digital fundraising programmes, including paid search, social media, email strategy, lead generation and value exchange campaigns.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing, preferably in a fundraising department, with a sound understanding of fundraising/ marketing principles
- Experience in digital fundraising or marketing, including social media, paid search and mobile marketing
- Solid understanding of delivering excellent customer service
- Delivering compelling and motivating supporter/ customer journeys