£46.3k per year
2 months ago
Leading charity for homeless young people is seeking a talented Senior Direct Marketing Manager to join their growing Individual Giving Team. This year Individual Giving generated over half of charity's voluntary income and there are ambitious plans in place to grow regular giving and cash income even further. The recruitment of new supporters is essential in order for the organisation to deliver this ambitious strategy
Currently the acquisition programme uses a diverse mix of channels to recruit new supporters including; direct dialogue, TV, digital, press and telemarketing, however, in this competitive environment the organisation is continually looking for ways to develop new products and fundraising propositions in order to target new audiences.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a successful acquisition team and programme delivering year on year growth to meet ambitious income targets. You should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven success in developing successful acquisition plans and budgets.
- Proven success of managing and delivering an acquisition programme, delivering a number of direct marketing channels and ensuring the programme is in line with agreed annual budgets.
- Experience in managing a high performing team, motivating and supporting individuals to achieve targets.
- Experience of media buying either directly or through an agency.
- Experience of managing F2F/D2D programmes ideally an in-house operation.
- Proven success of developing & testing new products, propositions and channels to recruit new supporters.
- Awareness of the external environment including staying up to date with technology, innovation and emerging trends in both the commercial and not for profit sectors, used to identifying opportunities to harness new developments to improve IG activity.
- Strong creative judgement with the ability to spot good idea s early and motivate agencies to deliver brilliant creative.