£31.8k - 35.6k per year
12 months ago
National charity focusing on young people is seeking a Senior Individual Giving Officer to plan, devise and manage key areas of the organisation's direct marketing programme.
And, to ensure that fundraising targets are met and that fundraising materials reflect accurately the mission and values of the charity.
- Develop, implement and manage specific aspects of the appeals programme which may include committed giving, the cash programme and online marketing activities in line with business objectives.
- Work with the Fundraising Officer on the development of the regular giving programme.
- Develop, implement and manage relevant donor journeys for different audiences.
- Manage and monitor the warm Legacy Programme, including the production of materials and prospect targeting.
You will have:
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns, across a range of media.
- Experience of managing supplier and/or internal departments to deliver campaigns.
- Understanding of database marketing practices, such as data extracts, segmentation, mailing files and reports.
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns, working with more than one supplier or internal department.
- Experience in digital marketing and appeals.