£30.5k - 33k per year
7 months ago
Leading youth homelessness charity is seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to manage the direct marketing programme to engage, retain and raise cash income from existing and new donors You will lead on the development of effective campaign strategies, ensuring collaboration and alignment with other IG campaigns.
- Cost effective and timely execution of appeals to raise income. You will have to implement these from beginning to end using a variety of channels and direct marketing techniques.
- The role will also be responsible for supporter newsletters together with the Virtual Gifts programme.
- Budget management: full responsibility for ensuring all activities fall within scope and achieving cost savings where possible.
- Lead on the planning & implementation of the charity's integrated Christmas appeal.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Working in a busy Direct Marketing environment, working to tight deadlines.
- Writing fundraising/direct marketing copy.
- Managing a range of direct marketing channels: Direct Mail, Digital, Press & Inserts, Email
- End to end direct marketing campaign management