£36k per year
about 2 years ago
National charity is seeking a direct marketer to manage and deliver its Regular Giving Acquisition programme, with responsibility for managing the team working on the recruitment of regular giving donors and for the business-critical agency relationships within this specialist area of Direct Marketing.
- Maximise Regular Giving income in line with set targets and within the context of the Regular Giving acquisition programme
- Ensure our external fundraisers recruit high volumes of regular givers and strengthen agency relationships
- To ensure delivery of Regular Giver volumes by reviewing existing campaigns and identify new areas for testing
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to plan, implement and evaluate direct marketing campaigns with substantial understanding of DM acquisition and retention across a range of media channels, including Direct Dialogue.
- Experience of coaching and developing team members to improve performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build rapport and present to a range of audiences.
- Proven ability to report up to management and stakeholders, understanding of key elements that would be essential to managing expectations
- Proven ability to analyse results of campaigns, understand the key performance indicators affecting outcomes and use learning to recommend future activity.